Monday 14 July 2008

Someday, I'd like to be this good...

Here are a couple of photographers' sites that I really enjoy spending time on - I could spend hours looking over the same photos and still feel the same each time. Don't ask me what it is I love about photography so much, because I'm not sure! Maybe the emotions and feelings that a photograph can evoke in people. Or maybe the fact that a device can even capture such a thing. Who knows!

Here is the monochrome work of Chema Madoz. I just love the surrealism of some of his work, whilst still using everyday objects and being able to shed a different light on them.



To see some more, go to: http://haha.nu/creative/creative-photos-by-chema-madoz

And my second featured photographer is none other than my good friend Attila, who I met at university. This guy has such a feel for anything design related, but his photography is what I'm most envious of! : )



To see more of his work, go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12232119@N04/

No comments: